Massive Collective Haul.. the stuff I actually remembered I bought *slaps wrist*

HELLO GUYS!

I have been buying like crazy lately,...
and I failed to take photos when I got the items. 
DAMMIT. 

But these are a couple of the items I have purchased.

I happened to head to ebay .. and typed "salmon concealer"
Oh I'm so random. I know. 
Anyway I came across this awesome brand called skinfood. 
I believe it's like an Asian brand, Malaysian, I think?.  KOREAN , thanks Xiao for the correction :D

Anyway -
I googled some reviews and ended up purchasing their 


Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle concealer
and 
Skinfood Avocado eye moisturiser

I got them off ebay and got some free samples as well.

--


Also from ebay I got these Spike lashes (Oh my obsession.)
they looked really similar to the Ardell 102s and I just had to get them:






I also got some accessories from ebay :D






Essence STUFF.
Oh my essence. 
I swear that stand calls my name everytime I pass through Health Shop at uni. 

It HAUNTS me. 
HAHA. 

Anyway. 

I got a couple Essence stuff during the past few months. 

I got the Essence quick dry top coat..



Essence my skin refreshing cleansing wipes



Essence waterproof liquid liner - back up


Essence single eyeshadow in chillout


Essence Vampire's love shimmer powder





4 - YES, 4 - Essence longlasting eye pencil on 01 black fever
Essence Vampire's love volumising lash powder
Essence multi action false lash mascara 
Essence eyeliner pen extra longlasting
Essence my skin intensively caring cream




 Essence re-mix your style top coat in POP or Just can't get enough

Essence duo eyeshadow in coffee shimmer



ALSO


I got the Nivea Visage young tinted moisturiser
(which I loved initially and HATED and still  HATE IT now.)

 That's it for this lengthy post..
these are all items I will be reviewing eventually so stay tuned guys :D

Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. hahaha I totally agree with you on the 'haunting' nature of that Essence stand :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE NAIL POLISH!
    Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway, today is the last day to enter:
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought loads of stuff from sasa.com. I really need to try the SkinFood line for sure some day ^_^. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. skinfood is from korea ^^
    nice haul :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha OH MAN. sorry, I'll edit that hehe <3 thanks doll x

      Delete
  5. great stuff..
    Can u give me all of this?:p
    i love your blog keeps haring :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts