FOTD killer liner and bright pink lips #wearable :D

 HELLO GUYS!!

This was my FOTD a couple of days ago, 
MAN am I loving this look lately :D
I hope you like it too :D






FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Essence 3 in 1 forget it concealer - pink and beige*
Essence stay natural concealer in soft nude 03
ELF mineral foundation spf15 in warm
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
ELF studio blush in pink passion
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, vanilla sky
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Catrice Gel eyeliner in 01 Black Jack with Jet Black
Essence big lashes volumising mascara - black tube*
Essence volumising lash powder
Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara


EYEBROWS

Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
ELF lipstick in flirtatious*

 Products marked with a *were gifted to me and some of them sent for pr purposes. As always, 
I feature products I'm either testing out, or products I love using 


I hope you liked this look guys :D
stay tuned for the next FOTD :D
Dyna
xx
x

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. What is the Essence mascara like? I got the same one today,there was 3 to choose from so I went for the black.Can't wait to try it out anyway I really like the Essence mascaras :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Emer :D Honestly, I was expecting big lashes.. so I was kind of disappointed - however it does hold the curl well, and it's good if you need a non clumpy natural mascara.. I didn't feel it was amazing though, but mascaras are highly subjective so don't be disheartened, you might love it hehe x

      Delete
  2. its lovely look
    lippie suits you well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts