FOTD : fresh spring make up look !

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a FOTD today!!.. 
I was experimenting with a handful of products .. 
and this is what I cam up with..
I don't know about you but I am loving the weather 
and I tend to go to lighter looks as the weather warms up 
so I'm loving this look :)










FACE
Essence pure skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Maybelline instant anti age concealer in light
Essence bronzing compact powder in matte
NYX powder blush in peach
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
Primark eyeshadow duo (don't know the name, don't really like the product either. )
Essence eyeliner pen
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Catrice intensifeye eyeshadow in 040 Have you seen Alice?
Catrice lash plus growth mascara
Essence big lashes mascara - black tube
Essence volumising lash powder
Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara

EYEBROWS
ELF featherproof liner in brown
ELF wet gloss lash and brow

LIPS
MUA lipstick in nectar 

products marked with a * were gifted to me

I hope you liked this look guys !!

I have more posts coming up today so buckle up :D
Dyna

xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts