FOTD: soft daytime green smokey eye !

HELLO GUYS !!

I have a FOTD today I wore last week. 
Today, I have a sad story to tell you. 
My skin is CRAZY dry. 
I asked on my facebook page whether anyone is experiencing the same thing
and I think it's the changing weather that's causing that. 
I had to take off my tinted moisturiser because it was so flakey and weird looking I hated it. 
If anyone has any tips for dry skin or anything, 
let me know :) xx
 
Anyway.. 
here's the FOTD I wanted to show you :
















FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Maybelline age rewind dark circle concealer in light
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
ELF cream eyeshadow in bronzed
Catrice insensifeye eyeshadow  in Have you seen Alice*, Vanilla Sky ride
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadows in dark brown, highlight
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed - matte black
Catrice lash plus mascara*
Essence big lashes mascara*
Essence volumising lash powder (Vampire's Love Collection)


EYEBROWS
ELF featherproof eye liner in coffee
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
NYX black label lipstick in nude*
ELF glossy gloss in sweet salmon

products marked with a * were gifted to me or sent for pr consideration, 
but again.. 
I wear products I'm either testing out, 
or because I feel like wearing them.. :) 


That's it for this post guys!!
 I have more posts coming up today so stay tuned :D


xxxx

and remember..
"Life's a journey, so buckle up!" :D
I LOVE that quote.. 
makes me dream big :D

xxx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts