ELF essentials / regular smudge brush [review with photos] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have an ELF brush review today :D

I can't believe I'm actually saying this ..
because I thought I wouldn't like this brush. 
I actually love it. 

I don't know quite how to review brushes in a concise manner, 
so I'm going to give you my thoughts in bullet form..
hopefully that would be easier to read x



Things you should know
  • Animal hair bristles
  • I believe the handle is wooden
  • The product retails for like $1, £1.50, €2 depends on where you buy it
  • Not too soft,but soft enough
  • Nicely packed and dense.
  • It's like a shorter version of the ELF eyeshadow brush

    What I like
    • I love to use this for smudging my liner with black eyeshadow, works fabulously for that
    • I have used it to apply inner corner highlight, it works nicely as well
    top: eyeshadow brush, bottom: smudge brush

    What I don't like
    •  It's animal hair bristles, I prefer synthetic
    • It's not soft as much as my other brushes
    • It's not vegan (To make it clear. ALL ELF products are cruelty free. "VEGAN" means a product has no animal derived ingredient.) I'm not too picky about vegan products, but as long as it's cruelty free I'm good.



    BOTTOM LINE
    I LOVE this brush. It's very similar to my "brow brush" in my Coastal Scents 22 brush set.
    But that one is synthetic 
    and softer
    with a longer handle as well.


    I hope you found this helpful guys, 
    Let me know what you think below
    Dyna
    xxx



      FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

    Comments

    1. I couldn't agree more. I love my elf brushes too. My fave is the Stipple brush from their studio line. xxxx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. aww i have the stipple brush,.. I prefer the elf powder brush though .. quicker to use hehe :D

        Delete
    2. I've been looking for this brush everywhere and can't find it!! Liked your review, simple and straight to the point!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. eyeslipsface.com or eyeslipsface.co.uk mainly but there are other sites too.. because these only ship to specific countries xx

        Delete
    3. The brushes are available at http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
      Hope this helps. xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Omg I love your hair... And your blog, I so followed you, Can you follow me too? www.rockinit-fashion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is on my wishlist...i'am so happy to see that this brush is great :D

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for visiting my diary and commenting during a constructive manner, following on already! nice diary your have-I notably enjoyed your post on top of as I simply attended a Smash box event wherever the conjure artists all used brushes to use foundation giving a pretty mat and even finish!
      cricket-brush

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    I would love to hear what you think !

    Popular Posts