Nail combo! Pink and black cracked nails.. !

HELLO GUYS!!

I don't know why I don't enjoy doing nail posts as much as I love doing makeup posts,
but I do get asked a lot on what I wear on my nails
in videos and even in person.. 

So I'd love to show you my nail combinations.
As many of you might know, I used to do gel nails on my nails..
but then I got bored of the long nails and 
I like my short nails more than I used to like my gel nails.

They're easier to maintain, quicker to do, 
and look cuter and more natural.

Anyway.. 
In this photo below I used ELF's nail polish in gum pink 
(I believe they reformulated this shade - I have the old one)
and I topped it off with Barry M's nail effects in black. [got this in a swap]
Looks pretty doesn't it? :D



            
               


I hope you like this, and let me know if you'd like to see more nail posts below :D
Take care guys!

Dyna


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This looks nice :) thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crackle polishes, i own loads of them in many different colours(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts