Catrice /Essence HAUL .. €60 worth !!

 HELLO GUYS!!

As I get nearer and nearer to my Project 10 pan announcement.. 
I'm trying to get as many products that have been on my wishlist as I can.. 
and since Catrice is now finally available at Tony's Pharmacy in Gzira, 
I HAD to get some stuff :D 




I allowed myself to splurge quite a bit, 
but not too too much...
so I got the stuff I reeeaaalllyy wanted to get.

There are a couple more items I desperately want, 
but either weren't in stock, or I wasn't looking at the stand closely enough.
Anyway ..
this is what I ended up getting :D





Catrice blush brush


Catrice gel eyeliner brush


Catrice re touch light reflecting concealer 010 ivory


Catrice lash plus intensive lash growth serum


Catrice All round concealer palette

 
Essence re mix your style dance top coat in 01 Waking Up in Vegas


Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 400 Blue Cara Ciao 


Essence multivitamin nail hardener


Essence legends of the sky ring in 01 stretch me if you can


Catrice gel eyeliner in 010 Black Jack with Jack Black


 Catrice Intensif'eye Wet & Dry Shadow in 030 Vanilla Sky Ride


Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!



 
Essence colour & go quick drying nail polish in 83 luxury secret




Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner


Essence nail art express dry drops 




Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in Princess Peach



I hope you liked what I got.. 
I already used some of these products and featured them in a FOTD if you want  to see how they perform :)


I'm not sure if I'm going to film a video about this, I probably will so I can show yout the products more properly.. and give you some initial reactions.. 

So that's it for this post..
Till the next post, take care :D xxx

Dyna


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have also catrice gel eyeliner brush ...i paid it 1$ - sale :D ...and essence dance top coat is so amaizing!!!! Very good shoping ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had Catrice in my country! You got great products, can't wait to read your reviews! Catrice re touch light reflecting concealer is a touche eclat dupe, right? And Waking Up in Vegas polish is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to go back to Tony's tonight babe ;P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the catrice eyliner brush and i love it :) i use the bigger side to fill my eyebrows.

    i'm thinking of gettig the concealer palette, but i'm not sure if it's not drying :l

    nice buys btw !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts