ELF studio lip liner in red [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS !!

red lipliner on the left

I have been meaning to review these ELF products for the longest time,
but I have so many planned posts,
and so many reviews to post,
I'm trying to gradually work on them
and post them..
the first ELF review I have is on their studio line lip liner in the shade red.


red lipliner on the left

I think these are quite underrated as an ELF product,
I think they deserve to be hyped :)
Read below to know why :)




 

PACKAGING

Very sleek, closes thoroughly,
comes with a brush at the other end.
One of the two brushes has naughty strands
I find that it has very little actual product, s
o if you'd like to use the lipliner all over your lip,
 it won't last you a lifetime.
Twist up packaging.
Inconsistent amount of product.
I had more product in the red one than in the natural one. 



TEXTURE: super creamy


red lipliner on top


LASTING POWER: decent, but fades away faster than most of my lipliners.


red lipliner on the left

SHADE

First of all, it is very important to note that the shades
 of the products in the packaging look deeper than when swatched.
RED: A neutral red


red lipliner on the left

sorry for the dry lips, I wanted to show you how it looks like on its own :)
applied all over the lip :)
applied all over the lip :)



I featured this product in the video below if you want to check that out!




and I used it as a lipliner in these looks below :



For more photos and the full list of products for this look CLICK HERE



For more photos and the full list of products for this look CLICK HERE




BOTTOM LINE: 
 I really enjoy using these, I prefer the texture of these lipliners,
 over any other lipliner that I have..
because they're super creamy,
they might have less of a staying power than other lipliners,
but I just love the creaminess in these liners.
There isn't A LOT of product in here,
so if you're an allover-the-lip lipliner gal..
you're going to run out real quick with these. x
but other than that..
HIGHLY recommended.



So that's it for this review,
I'll be featuring the natural lip liner in a separate post,
with lip swatches and all that so stay tuned guys :D

- Dyna

XXX


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I so want to try this. It's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just watching your video for your Kim Kardashian eye look:) Would the e.l.f. liquid eyeliner in Copper work instead of the Collection 2000?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that hun, but if it's a gold slightly sparse glitter, it would work for sure xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts