MUA HAUL, initial impressions + VIDEO !



HELLO GUYS!!

Quite recently I have found out that MUA (Make up Academy) ships internationally. (SITE HERE)
Now. let's stop for a second. 

HOW. DID. I. NOT. KNOW. ABOUT. THIS?! 

I mean seriously, the prices are SO dirt cheap and 
products are so incredibly great.. 
AGAIN. 

I already made a video about this - by the way :D
which you can check out below







HOW. DID. I. NOT. KNOW. ABOUT. THIS?! 

Anyway.
I wanted to get a couple of items to feed my addiction..
and here is what I ended up getting ..
(Not that much, don't worry - and the whole order including shipping cost me around £18. 
Now beat that!)

Ok. so they came in a packet thingy..



and let's see what was in the packet thingy. :D





and now let's unwrap what was in the packet thingy :D


So what did I get.. and what do I think so far?


MUA  extreme curl mascara in black. 
- haven't opened / tried this yet





4 MUA pearl eyeshadows (shades: 6, 8, 11, 14)
- AMAZING eyeshadows. very pigmented, can be slightly powdery. 


MUA nail quake in jail break
- haven't tried this yet


MUA nail  polish in 1 and 9
- tried both, 
- 1 didn't turn out to be the deep blue I wanted.. it's more of a blue black shade with slight blue shimmer
- 9 is a pretty medium blue shade, quite bright and pretty, but still a rather sheer formula. 
- look out for a review soon on these



MUA lipsticks in juicy and nectar
- AMAZING lipsticks. like nothing I have tried before.
- I have around 50 lispticks, and these are the most moisturising, they are rather sheer too, but the shades are buildable and VERY pretty.



I hope you liked this post, 
and make sure to like my facebook fan page (HERE) and follow me on twitter (HERE) :D 

Till the next post, 
Take care guys!!

Dyna


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. Great haul :) I love MUA products, they are great and so affordable :)

    http://tane4kacol.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really didn't know that MUA shipped to Malta!! that's great news :P more temptation for me then haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OU Yea,i didn't know that they are so cheap,but the shipping isnt't for small haul...Is the quality of they products like e.l.f ? tnx hun :) love your posts and videos :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, found your comment, so sorry, I always try to answer questions as soon as I can.. well the eyeshadows are WAY better than ELF's and the lipsticks are sheerer, but I LOVE them because they're so moisturising.. the mascara I haven't opened yet. The nail polishes are kind of similar in quality to ELF.. but they're rather sheer.. I prefer Essence / Catrice nail polishes overall.. the nail quake I haven't tried yet.. I haven't tried any other products hun, but it's DEFINITELY worth checking out hunny.. I'm sure there are some products which aren't that great, like with all brands.. but I'm definitely impressed with the quality of the products I got.:)

      Delete
    2. Tnx you !!!
      ps.I have three elf nail polishes and they are so bad-they are matt and crack on nails-never buy again polishes from them...
      Polishes: Glitter Glam,Twinkle,Golden Goddess
      ;)

      Delete
    3. you're welcome hun xx I do have some nice shades from elf, innocent and teal were very nice and pigmented... the others were sheer for my liking :/

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the review on the lipsticks! =)

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think you've noticed that on the lipstick, where it shows you the colour, they pop off and you get a little lipgloss/lipstick :)

    Charlotte Lawrence
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah hun I read that in a review, it's like NYX cosmetics's lipsticks I think.. haven't opened it though hehe x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts