Look what came to mama!

HELLO AGAIN!

If you've been following my blog and youtube for a while.. 
you'd know I have a teeny obsession with lipsticks. 
Just a bit. 
Little bit.
Okay,
it's quite a big obsession. 

I have around 50 lipsticks.. 
not sure how many exactly.. 
 Last time I checked I was at 45 .. 
but I think it's slightly over 50 now. 

Let me know if you'd like to see a Lipstick Collection video, 
I have gotten some requests after my makeup collection video which you can check out below :D



Ok. SO what did I get?!









After I promised myself I won't be getting any more lipsticks ..
I ordered 4 lipsticks from nonpareilboutique.com:

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell (2012 new shade!)
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 24 Carrot Gold (2012 new shade!)
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Dollhouse Pink (2012 new shade!)
NYX matte lipstick in Perfect Red. 


After seeing countless posts about the Wet n Wild new lipsticks especially 
Rebekkah Celeste's amazing looks on her blog (which you can check out HERE)

And after seeing Judy's NYX matte lipstick video with swatches and all 
I decided on a red lipsticks she loved .. 
PERFECT RED.
Even though reds aren't exactly my thing. 
and now that spring came along I prefer brighter,
more fun colours. 
(you can check out her video HERE.)


Anyway.. 
I swatched them against some of my older lipsticks.. 
(I haven't taken photos yet of these similar colours..
so you can have an idea of how they compare to other lipsticks)



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell (2012 new shade!)
 - I don't have anything similar in my collection, I think..
Rimmel Colour Show Off lipstick is more red and less bright. 
ELF's lipstick in flirtatious is more creamy , more cool toned and less bright

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 24 Carrot Gold (2012 new shade!) 
- ELF's lipstick in captivating is creamier and has a glossy finish, it is less bright and more peachy.
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Dollhouse Pink (2012 new shade!)
- Barry M lip paint in #146 dolly pink is more sheer, more purple, and more deep. 
NYX matte lipstick in Perfect Red. 
ELF's lipstick in fearless is creamier, glossier and brighter. Perfect Red seems more like something I would like.


I hope you like this post guys :D :D
I'm definitely a happy chicken :D

Dyna

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. I have the dollhouse pink and I love it! You should try the don't blink pink one! I'm gonna get the pinker bell!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I tried to narrow it down to 3 lipsticks hun I have way too many but don't blink pink is sooo pretty too :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh those first two are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you will never guess what i gave into temptation and ordered last week some of the wet n wild lippies lol im so bad :) i know how you feel with obsession i got that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice lipstick - cute colors ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I invite you and your followers to my beauty blog. Check it out, http://dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts