Lip Combination of the week! 23/03/12



HELLO GUYS!!

I wanted to share with you my lip combination of the week. 
It can be products paired together, 
one lip product, 
a rediscovery of a lipstick
or anything my lips have been wearing a lot lately..

So this is basically a post on products that deserve to be hyped. :D

I love these kind of favourites post and all.. 
because in a review I might say "oh this is a great product"
but do I actually wear it a lot?!

I happen to own..
around 50 lipsticks...
and I have worn all of them.. 
but there are some I reach for over and over and over. :D



The spotlight for this week is 
ELF's mineral lipliner in peachy.

 

This is a highly underrated product from ELF..
EVERYTIME I used it in a FOTD everyone comments on how pretty my lips look, 
and I have gotten compliments in person as well..

 

This is a lipliner, but it is creamy enough to use all over the lips.
It looks like a stain on the lips and it lasts a long time.. 
It's just an amazing lip product 
super cheap.. (I got it for £3 off eyeslipsface.co.uk)

and it is the ONLY lip product I own..
that I have a back up of. 
And that says A LOT.










Want to know more?
Read the full review HERE!!


Till the next post,
take care guys!!

Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I so love this shade. I will sure get my hands now! LOVE it on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll love it Sara I bet it would look great on your skintone!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts