FOTD neutral eyes and purple lips + NEW HAIR COLOUR!

 HELLO GUYS!!
I have a FOTD today .. 
BTW.. I'll tell you a little secret..
my FOTDs are hardly ever the FOTD I actually wear on the day I'm posting it..
Most of the time.. I have other planned posts so I'll just post those, 
write it up, save the photos 
and save it for another day... 

I quite liked this look, 
it's a pretty easy look, and doesn't look overdone,

PLUS - 
I dyed my hair a bit lighter .. 
do you like it? :) It was kind of hard to get used to at first, 
but I like it now :))









FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in light*
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 02 matt ivory
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
ELF studio blush in pink passion
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
No7 eyeshadow in wheatsheaf*
MUA pearl eyeshadow #11
NYX single eyeshadow in vanilla sky
ELF mineral eyeshadow in elegant
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever 
Catrice Lash Growth mascara
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Essence volumising lash powder (Vampire's Collection)

EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in 080 Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in dolly pink #146

Products marked with a * were gifted to me,
so I didn't directly pay for them
but I feature them because I want to,
no obligation towards the brand, or anyone else.


That's it for this post guys!!

I hope you liked this look ..
:D
Let me know what you think in the comment section below :D

Dyna

xxxx

   FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. that lip colour really suits you! i love purple lips.. and that hair colour's really nice too! I was blonder once but I don't think it suits me much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this hair colour really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts