Eye product of the week ! 23/03/12

HELLO GUYS!!

I wanted to share with you my eye product of the week. 
this weekly ordeal is going to feature ONE product 
I have been loving to use a lot this week.
It can be anything from eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara..
ANYTHING I use on my eyes basically.. 


So this is basically a post on a product that deserve to be hyped. :D

I love these kind of favourites post and all.. 
because in a review I might say "oh this is a great product"
but do I actually wear it a lot?..

So the product  spotlight of the week:

ESSENCE longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever 






This is the most amazing eye pencil I have ever used, 
I just love it so much, I have 3 backups already.. :D

This is so nice on the waterline, on the upper lid, waterline .. 
so creamy, it's amazing. 
Read my review HERE.


I hope you like these posts..
I think I'm going to do them on a weekly basis.. 
let me know if you'd like that below :D

Take care guys, 

Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have a couple of these in purple and gold, they are really pigmented and they last. It's a wonder that they're not always sold out. They are just as quality as any high end long lasting I've tried. I have to say you have amazing skin by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts