Barry M lip paint in peachy pink 147 [review w/ swatches] !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a lipstick review today...
I LOVE my lipsticks.. 
I have like 45 of them and I really enjoy having my lovely collection.. 

 I have had my eyes on Barry M lipsticks for a long time..
and when I did the swap with Sarah she asked me if there were some shades I was interested in..
and this was one of them. :D
Their formulas definitely vary.. though.. so you might be in for a surprise with these lot. 


PACKAGING
I seriously LOVE the packaging. 
It has a black sleek matte packaging, and is quite tiny too, 
so it's ADORABLE. 


TEXTURE
Quite drying and matte, 
doesn't glide as easy as a cream finish lipstick.






FINISH
Matte.


swatch on the left :)
PIGMENTATION
Very pigmented.


swatch on the left





LASTING POWER
 A little longer than average, 
around 4 hours.



OVERALL PERFORMANCE
Because of the drying consistency, 
I like to blend this with my finger, for a smoother more natural finish





SHADE
A bright peach leaning orange. 
GORGEOUS.

 




 For the full list of products on this look CLICK HERE








For a full list of products on this look CLICK HERE 

BOTTOM LINE
I lo-lo-LOVE this.
Seriously this lipstick is like one of my favourite lipsticks ever.
Looks great on its own (unless my lips are chapped and dry)
or even with a gloss on top.
LOVE IT.

Who might not like it? - people who are into natural lipsticks, creamy and moisturising textures.

I hope you liked this review,
and let me know what you think about it xx
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.I got this product in a swap from another beauty blogger and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. looks amazing on you, might get myself one now hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shade!! and bonus points for the packaging!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful lipstick and I love the matte formula :) It looks really good on you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Pretttty Colour! i NEED this =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts