Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 010 be natural [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a Catrice lipstick review,
and since I'm dead tired (I didn't sleep all night)
and I just came back from a photoshoot..
my energy level is close to zero.

Anyway here's my review on
 Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 010 be natural



PACKAGING
Awesome packaging, 
closes thoroughly, 
very sleek, 
you get the name, hint of colour and number at the bottom, 
glossy black packaging. 
What's not to like? 




TEXTURE
Glides like a dream
Doesn't apply a thick heavy layer on the lips, 
 Nice and creamy, 
love it.

PIGMENTATION
I wouldn't say you'd get maximum colour payoff in one swipe.
It usually takes me 2 swipes to get the colour I want.. 
but it's worth it.




BUILDABLE
very buildable, 
and it doesn't look weird or thick on the lips when you do.

SCENT
It has a slight sweet sugary smell (at least that's what I think it is)
but is only detectable if you smell the lipstick in the tube directly.
I kind of like that because there is no fake cosmetic smell to it that's going to bother you while applying it,
but it's not going to linger or anything on the lips..
because it won't transfer.







FINISH
The finish is almost an in between of a cream finish to satin finish. 
It has just the right amount of glossiness to it without being overly creamy

LASTING POWER
Pretty good.. I mean it's average.. around 3-4 hours.
But I don't mind reapplying.. 
as it's quite a forgiving shade and I don't feel I need a mirror 
to make sure it has been applied perfectly.

SHADE
A light peach toned nude shade with yellow undertones

I am wearing this lipstick in this video below :D





BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE the formula of these lipsticks, 
the packaging, 
just everything about them is amazing.
The most thing I love about these,
is that when you have chapped lips,
they are quite forgiving and won't further dry out your lips. 
I reach for them quite a lot and I HIGHLY recommend these!
These retail for €4.50

I hope you guys liked this review,
I'll be reviewing another two shades in future posts..

Anyway!
Take care guys!!

-Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.I got this product in a swap from another beauty blogger and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. love this lipstick! best one i got till now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww it's amazing isn't it? x

      Delete
    2. Hey where did you buy this from?Really interested, thanks! xx

      Delete
    3. Catrice and Essence are only available in stores dear .. and in selected countries. I got this free from the company behind Essence and Catrice Malta but I often buy Catrice and Essence from local pharmacies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts