I have some news.. and you might not like it..

Hello guys, 
I have some news to tell you.. 
At the beginning of the year I kind of made it my resolution that I will post once a day on my blog. 
I love blogging, 
it's something I love to do, 
I even started videos now, 
and the response I had and still have is amazing.



BUT. 
Some things have come up, 
and I can't post my one post a day anymore :( ..
I'm sorry.. 























BUT I WILL BE BUGGING YOU WITH MORE POSTS A DAY!
HAHAHHAHAHA. 
I got you didn't I ?!! 
:D 


Well.. basically I make it a point to post ONE post a day.
However, 
I have so many darn posts planned .. I can't post just one post a day haha. 
I have to post more :D

Anyway. 
THE BAD NEWS
I'll be spamming your walls even more. 
I will be haunting you 
and you shall start dreaming about me.
Ok, not really. 


I kind of wish it was 1st April so I could say April's fool haha.
Oh well.



Anyway. 
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
AND thanks for being there through thick and thin babes!!!

-Dyna
lots of hugs, kisses, 
warm weather 
and awesome hair days. 
:D

Comments

  1. LOL I don't mind it one bit! Can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on babes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that this was a joke :D A nice joke though.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol good one Dyna! Love reading your posts so not a problem for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts