ATTENTION! Wet n Wild 8 pan eyeshadows: Discontinued? - straight from the source!

HELLO GUYS, 
After watching Nina's new video about Wet n Wild 8 pan palettes being discontinued, 
I was shocked, I had no idea.. 
and I love my Pride and Greed palettes. 
So I went ahead and got Vanity as well off ebay (We don't get wnw here.)
I didn't get Lust, because it didnt appeal that much to me. 



Anyway. 
I asked them on their fan page:


"sorry, but is it true that the 6 pan eyeshadow palettes are discontinued? *sad face* will you be launching something similar with matte-shimmer combination? I think they're AMAZING quality.. ♥"

and their reply was that:
"Hi Dyna! Yes, unfortunately, our Color Icon 6-pan shadow palettes will be discontinued in June. However, we have some great ideas in store for our 2012 Limited Edition releases, so stay tuned! Thanks so much! ♥"

So, while these babies are getting discontinued...
 *WHAT A SHAME* 




*one moment of silence*





Ok.
 there might be a ray of light. 
Now I know how wet n wild seems to be taking note of the feedback posted on facebook..
so I URGE you 
to go to their fan page HERE
 and comment there telling them that you wish they'd keep or relaunch the collection, 
if you think they should, 
obviously. 

 Anyway. 
Just wanted to pass on the message :D 
because these babies are must haves. 
If you don't have them..
get them now before it's too late, 
I promise they're worth it.
You can read my review on the Greed palette HERE
and the Pride palette HERE


That's it for this post, 
Take care guys,
Dyna 
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. khmm.. this is 6 pan version and yes, they are discontinued as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts