FOTD soft brown smokey eyes & reddish orange lips!




 HELLO GUYS!!


I have a FOTD / FOTN
whatever you want to call it. haha
 I was quite in a rush and this was quite easy to do..




and here's what I used:


FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
NYX HD foundation in 04 sand beige and 08 warm sand
Skinfood salmon darkcircle concealer
ELF mineral booster in yellow
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
NYX mosaic blush powder in love*
ELF studio mist and set

EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
Catrice intensif'eye wet n dry eyeshadows in Charlie's Chocolate Factory*, Vanilla Sky Ride
NYX single eyeshadow in vanilla sky
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
 Duo lash adhesive in dark tone
Ebay false lashes (similar to Ardell 102s)
Essence big lashes mascara - volume boosting mascara*
Maybelline the falsies volume extreme mascara


EYEBROWS
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour 080 in Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara


LIPS
NYX round lipstick in femme
ELF complexion perfection

products marked with a * were gifted to me.


I hope you liked this look guys,
:D
let me know what you think below xx

Dyna

xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. hiiii,
    just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award!!

    Click the link below for more details:
    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts