Sleek True Colour Lipstick Peaches & Cream | review w/ swatches !


HELLO GUYS!
A couple of months I treated myself to some Sleek lipsticks,
I had been dying to get some
and one fine evening I did. 
And this is one of them.

I hauled these in this video below:











ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is one lush lipstick! This one was one of the ones I reaaallly wanted to get.
So - Sleek has two ranges, really. 
They have the sheen range and the matte range. 
This one is part of their sheen range. 
This is a lovely peachy-orange light nude, just amazing
It is nicely pigmented but still nice and creamy, glides effortlessly on the lips.
No detectable scent. 
Packaging is brilliant, too



 




I decided to show you some similar shades I have and tell you about their similarities.

Sleek Pout Paint in Peachy Keen, Sleek true colour lipstick in peaches & cream, NYX lipstick in orange soda

Sleek Pout Paint in Peachy Keen, Sleek true colour lipstick in peaches & cream, NYX lipstick in orange soda
Compared to the Sleek Barely There Lipstick
Sleek Peachies & Cream: more glossy, brighter
NYX Orange Soda: more creamy(excessively creamy, looks unnatural on the lips), a tad brighter too


BOTTOM LINE
One amazing lipstick.
This is one of the, dare I say, best lipsticks on the market.
And I have many.


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts