False Eyelashes | Ebay | HT11 | review w/ photos !



HEY DOLLS!
I have another false eyelashes review today. 
I got these lot from ebay from this seller HERE for £1.99 !

I love false eyelashes, I love buying them and
wearing them, and I think they're awesome to glam up any look!

ABOUT THE FALSIES

They have a black band, which I find makes it harder to apply.
The band is not flexible,
and these lashes are a bit plasticy -
I still like them lots though.
I don't find them very flexible, so they're not the easiest to put on. 
As false eyelashes, they're consistent and 
have a good length to them, because they look quite natural.

BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like these lashes, 
I actually bought another 5,
but they are not very natural, so you'd need to work round these.

Anyway, that concludes this review , 
I hope you find this helpful and let me know what you think guys!
 Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts