False Lashes from ebay #118 | review w/ photos!



HEY DOLLS!

So I love false eyelashes, 
I love how they pull a look together, 
and how they can glam up your daytime makeup in a minute!

ABOUT THE FALSIES


 They have a clear lash strip which is quite flexible, 
but it can still be a tad hard to work with when trying to get them to stick. 
As far as performance goes, 
they look fairly natural, 
and are very consistent. 
I expected them to be shorter, 
they were, in fact a tad long based on my impression from the photos of the ebay seller. 

They performed really beautifully though. 
And they work with natural eye makeup and
smokey eyes so they're quite versatile. 

 

I used it in my Miley Cyrus inspired tutorial [video below!]

 

used it with the Ardell 102 lashes in this look. I also have bottom lashes, for your reference

 

BOTTOM LINE

I love having these lashes in my collection, 
they're versatile and look great. 
Recommended!
You can buy them from HERE



I hope you like it and let me know what you think dolls!
- Dyna
xxx



 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. they look very interesting! Thank you for the review :-)
    I have never used fake lashes before but have a pair here I got with my Glossbox. So far I'm too chicken to use them though :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you cracking me up! - You totally should though falsies are so fun!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I just purchased them :) I was looking all over ebay but couldnt find the clear band lashes until now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts