Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 010 Welcome to Pink Tropez! | review w/ swatches !




HEY DOLLS!

I have another lipgloss review today.
I have to admit, I much prefer lipsticks over glosses,
but when I have dry lips I tend to opt
for the glossier versions because
they're more soothing on the lips and are
more forgiving that lipsticks overall.

The lipgloss I will be reviewing today is the Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 010 Welcome to Pink Tropez.




PACKAGING
Sleek packaging from Catrice, as always.
Words do fade over time, which is something I don't like.



WAND
A square like wand.
It's quite handy to apply lipgloss



SCENT
Nice fruity scent to it.



TEXTURE
Creamy as always



PIGMENTATION
Decent, but on the sheer side.



SHADE
A deep pink shade



LASTING POWER
Decent, 2-3 hours.

BOTTOM LINE
It's a good gloss,
it's nice to have in my collection, definitely.
It's not a must have
but it's nice-to-have.


I hope you guys find this review helpful,
and till the next post,
take care!

Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.



Comments

  1. I also dont like when words fade my friends always asked me if they are fakes haha.

    BTW, I followed you on twitter ^__^


    www.orenjji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look out for this on catrice stands, thanks!

    http://www.askdorianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color that looks good on you. I also like your eye make up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is such a gorgeous shade
    www.nidasbeautybag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts