LIPSTICK DIARIES #28| Sleek Papaya punch! + MUA matte perfect foundation UPDATE!



HELLO GUYS!

I have already done a lipstick diaries with papaya punch, 
but I love this lipstick colour and I've only worn it out once or twice, 
I love oranges and corals, 
and I still like to wear them in winter. 

I also want to tell you what I think about the MUA matte perfect foundation. 
But scroll on for that!






FACE
MUA matte perfect foundation in natural
LA girl pro conceal concealer in pure beige, classic ivory
MUA fixing spray
MUA bronzed perfection
VIVO cosmetics blush in sweet peach
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES
TFSI
Vivo cosmetics in pale gold
Wet n Wild Vanity palette
Essence matte eyeshadow in 19, 16
ELF liquid eyeliners in stardust, copper
Catrice gel eyeliner in black jack with jack black
Essence longlasting eye pencil in c'est la vie, black fever
MUA intense eye pencils in brown, white
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Catrice mini max mascara
Colorful Online lashes#507
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof

EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in date with ash ton
Essence eyebrow stylist in brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Sleek lipstick in papaya punch


MUA  matte perfect foundation UPDATE!


After applying it today, 
I've concluded I'm not the biggest fan of this foundation. 
I's not bad, don't get me wrong. 
But after seeing my whole finished look, 
there was something wrong when I looked in the mirror. 
My skin didn't look flawless. 
I don't have problematic skin, 
so I expect my skin to look flawless with foundation. 
This is not wowing me at all, 
it doesn't come close to my favourite NYX HD foundation. 

The shade natural suits me nicely, 
and I'll probably continue using this for daytime use. 

I'll give you my last update in the full review.

I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx


*pr products

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts