Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in 140 Stop Light| review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS!
I'm head over heels in love with the Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick range
but they also have another range: the Ultimate Shine. 
I only have one lipstick from this side of the collection, other than this one I will be
reviewing today. 
Overall this collection has too much frost too it, 
and has a tad too much creaminess to it. 
Read on to find out what I think about this lipstick.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Comes in sleek, mirror-like packaging, 
nothing to complain about here. Pretty impressed at first glance. 
This lipstick has no shimmer and no frost and it has a creamy/ glossy finish to it
 The shade is a blue toned red. 
Overall it's a nice lipstick and has a nice smell. 
But there's something I don't like in this lipstick. 
It's too sloppy and applies too much product on the lips, 
which makes the lipstick look a bit hard to wear. 




 


BOTTOM LINE

I love the colour, but I don't like the finish. 
The texture is creamy, granted, 
but it's too sloppy and it bleeds a lot. 
Not the best lipstick on the market. 
I prefer the Ultimate colour lipstick in step red up over this one. 
Shade-wise, I will post a post soon comparing the two.
.
Thanks for reading guys!!
And take care!!
:D

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Too bad! The shade is so pretty. Will check out the Ultimate Colour range :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color on you...! Too bad it's not that good quality-wise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also prefer Ultimate Colour range. I like the smell of it better ;) Ultimate Shine smells a bit soapy to me. I'd prefer if Shine was actually less pigmented, but glossier. Instead it just seems to have a softer creamier formula, but just as much color, if not more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts