False eyelashes | Colorful Online | #507 | review w/ photos !



HEY DOLLS!
I have another false eyelashes review today. 
I got these lot from colorfulonline.com 
I also got brushes from their website which you can read about HERE.

I love false eyelashes, I love buying them and
wearing them, and I think they're awesome to glam up any look!



 

ABOUT THE FALSIES

They have an invisible band to them, 
which I like better than a black strip. 
I don't find them very flexible, so they're not the easiest to put on. 
As false eyelashes, they're consistent and 
are a tad long for me, like all lashes from ebay, so I cut of a few mms off. 
I love these lashes to add that natural length, 
my clients love these too, 
they look brilliant on the eyes. 




BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like these lashes, 
I do recommend them, and this website carries some awesome falsies
with free shipping, 
these are out of stock at the moment, 
but I'll definitely snatch another 10-pair box when they become available..
  because I love them !

Anyway, that concludes this review , 
I hope you find this helpful and let me know what you think guys!
 Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!



    Also visit my website: click for source

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts