Essence eyebrow stylist | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!
Last summer I picked up some eyebrow products to test out 
on my brows..
and find a perfect match
because I had been using dark colour on my brows, 
and they started to look unnatural with my blonde hair. 
This is one of the products I got. 




 

 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a dual-powder-shade type of thing. 
You get a dark shade, 
and a light shade. 
I find the light shade suits blondes perfectly
and the dark suits brunettes perfectly. 
I used to use the light shade when my hair was blonde, 
and when I darkened my hair I started using the dark side. 
Now that my hair's lighter, I'm mixing the two or just sticking to dark, 
depending on the look and my mood, I guess.
The packaging on this is not all that nice. It comes on plastic type of packaging 
that reminds me of chocolate holders in chocolate boxex, 
not firm at all. 
You also need to scoop everything out everytime you want to use this
and this comes with an instruction manual and 
3 eyebrow stencils too, which I never use. 










BOTTOM LINE
Even though at first I though this was powdery
and not all that pigmented, 
this works wonders on my brows
and with the light shade, 
I once reconstructed a client's eyebrows, 
pretty good!
Recommended, but I don't like the packaging. 


 That's it for this post dolls!
I hope you like it and take care!
- Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Great post! I love eyebrow products and I'm still lusting after essence products I wish they sold them in the UK!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great product xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts