Essence xxxl nudes lipgloss in pure beauty | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!

This is, yet again, one of those products 
I have been meaning to review in the longest while.

It's an Essence lipgloss and I got this back when I did a swap with Sarah (makeupbysaz)
which was just over a year ago. 
At first I was like.. meh.. there's some shimmer in it. 
But then I realised it's barely visible when swatched so here's what I think about it now.


PACKAGING
Sleek packaging, 
a bit cheap looking - but the product is cheap indeed 
The wordings have worn off a bit, 
so I don't really like that.


TEXTURE 
A creamy buttery texture, non-sticky I would say


LASTING POWER
Lasts up to 3 hours on my lips.


SHADE
A beautiful light nude with a peachy tint to it and a bit of subtle silver shimmer. 

FINISH
 Glossy, slightly shimmery finish.


SMELL/TASTE
I HATE the smell. 
It's far too sweet and smells like caramel / toffees
But it's too strong and too off putting.



PIGMENTATION
It has a sheer- creamy consistency


BOTTOM LINE
 I do like this lipgloss,
I like to layer it over lipsticks,
if it weren't for the strong sweet smell
I would use this more often. 
But then again, I'm more of a lipstick girl. 

That's it for this review, 
Let me know what you think 
and I hope you found this helpful.. 

Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product for free in a swap and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts