Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige | review w/ swatches !


HELLO GUYS!
I got this lipstick over a year ago, I only got this because 
this is a rather famous lipstick from Rimmel 
but it got discontinued. It was still available off ebay and it might still be available.

 


 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

First off - the packaging is quite fancy, as you can see in the photos.
The actual lipstick is very nice,very creamy,
but not moisturising. It is somewhere between a cream and a satin finish. 
On me, this is a MLBB shade.  It's a peachy-brown toned deeper nude. 
Lasting power is average, around 2-3 hours. 
I hate the smell, it's like an old cosmetic scent.



 




 

 

COMPARED TO OTHER LIPPIES


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 003, Rimmel Spotlight Beige, Catrice the nuder the better, Rimmel Nude Delight
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 003, Rimmel Spotlight Beige, Catrice the nuder the better, Rimmel Nude Delight

BOTTOM LINE

I don't find myself using this a lot, 
the smell is a bit off-putting to be honest.
But I like it, so I don't mind getting it.


That's it for this post dolls, 
I hope you like it!
-and till the next..
 take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I've been debating about whether to pick this up or not from eBay but I think I may give it a try now :) thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice dear.. :)

    -itskeicee

    http://www.itskeicee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts