LIPSTICK DIARIES #23 | Revlon Creme Brulee, How to:Purple Pop! + NEW PRODUCTS Initial Impression!



HELLO GUYS!

 I have been loving this look recently,
I love putting that pop of colour on the under eye area,
and even though you may think it's more complicated,
I only used 2 eyeshadows to get that purple pop,
and they're both from the MUA Artiste palette..
I'll tell you more about it below!









MUA Artiste Palette: I used Grape and Ice (the purple and light blue shade)






FACE
MUA pro base complexion palette in nude
MUA hide and conceal in fair
MUA Artiste palette - pink sparkle, primrose, bronzed, shimmer kiss

EYES
TFSI
MUA Artiste palette - grape, chocolate, cookie, mocca, ice
Catrice made to stay eyeshadow in copper and gabbana
Catrice precision eye pencil in silver stallone
Covergirl lash blash very black waterproof mascara

EYEBROWS
MUA matte eyeshadow in #17
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Revlon lip butter creme brulee



MUA pro base complexion palette in nude

I've worn this twice so far. I'm not sure I like it,
I'm not a huge fan of cream foundations,
but I still wanted to give this a shot.
I don't really care for the highlighter.
The foundation is quite nice,
 and it seems to give a sheer-medium coverage. 
The concealer gives a medium coverage, and it's not brightening.
It seems to be the same shade as the foundation,
I would have preferred it to be a shade lighter.
But I don't want to seem like I'm trashing the product.
I've reached for this twice in 3 days, so that's quite a lot.

MUA hide and conceal in fair

I'm not sure if I like this or not yet.
The first time I tried it, I found it too hard,
and didn't do anything special.
I used it again today and I loved it.
It's not as creamy as I would like, but it still glides on very smoothly,
It gives me a nice coverage,
and I didn't find the need to set this and it stayed put.
Quite impressed, but then again I've only used it twice,
so you never know..



Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee

These are quite raved about, I probably got them after everyone else.
To be honest, I don't see the hype,
it's a sheer glossy lipstick,
similar to a glaze,
and with a creamy finish.
It doesn't hide the cracks in my lips,
or hydrate my dry lips.
So, to be honest, I do think they're overrated.
That being said, I'm not saying I don't like them.
I do, and I'm glad I got them.
But the whole "they're like nothing you've tried"
all over the internet, I don't quite get.



I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Popular Posts