CATRICE Allround Concealer-Palette | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I got this palette so long ago,
 probably a year ago, or perhaps a bit less. 
I don't remember if I read reviews on it or not, 
but it was a best seller on the Catrice website
so I assumed it was good. 
But is it?

 





ABOUT THE PRODUCT
So shade-wise you get 5 colours: 3 beige concealers verging 
from fair, to medium, to tan. I would use the second one mixed with the first personally on 
me for a brightened look. 
I'll talk about these first. These need setting, 
and yet they still crease, 
even after setting, 
so you have to touch this one up as a concealer, 
but it's pretty decent. Coverage is medium, and it's not very buildable. 

Then you also get a green concealer and a pink one. 
The pink one is supposed to brighten your under eye area
and the green one is supposed to cover any redness.
But do they work?
No, I don't find these work. 
 They are far too sheer, excessively creamy and sloppy, 
need setting and need touching up. 
They are sheerer than the other beige concealers.




BOTTOM LINE
Even though this looked like it was going to be a promising concealer palette, 
this just didn't work for me. 
It's far too greasy for under eye areas and all over the face too. 
Didn't like it - don't recommend it. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have this one too. Not bad but not loving it. I don't ever use it under my eyes only for the rest of the face and I believe it is totally unfit for oily skins. Nice review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I just got this palette, and it works okay for me, particularly the pink and green ones. But I have dry skin. And my skin is especially dry under my eyes. So I guess it depends on your skin type. In fact, my skin is so dry that powder makes me crack, so creams are good for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's a good thing you like it - I hate having products I know I won't be using. I have dry skin too, but I also have very dark under eye circles, which is why I probably don't like it, it doesn't do much for them :/ X

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts