LIPSTICK DIARIES #26| VIVO MUA vibe & naturally nude | + all my smokey eye tutorials!!


HEY DOLLS !
As you might know, 
I'm a huge fan of  nude lipsticks, 
and I'm also a huge fan of smokey eyes, 
and luckily for me, they work amazingly well together. 

This type of look is a great nighttime look, 
but not only, 
I love daytime smokey eyes too!
Plus they're not as hard to do as you might think, 
scroll down to check out my tutorials below to see how easy they can be!









FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer in ivory
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in fair
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
Vivo Cosmetics Blush and Highlighter Duo in Sweet Peach

EYES
TFSI
Vivo Cosmetics Pearl Eyeshadow: Goddess, Espresso, Pale Gold, Electric Purple
Vivo Cosmetics Matte Eyeshadow : Sandstorm, Purple Passion
ELF mineral pressed eyeshadow in bridal party
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride 
NYX eyeshadow in black
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Barry M fine glitter dust #19
Covergirl lash blast  mascara
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Colorful online false lashes in 118


EYEBROWS
MUA eyebrow kit
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
MUA lip booms in vibe - lipstick
Vivo cosmetics lipstick in naturally nude


This is how easy a smokey eye can be: 







That's it for this post dolls, 
I hope you like it!
-and till the next..
 take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. This is really nice; I love smokey eyes and nude lips. Do you have any recommendations for good nude lipsticks? I'm a bit darker than you, more on the light medium side (Elf's lipstick in Nostalgia is too light on me, for reference).

    I found you on elf's facebook page; you just gained a new follower :) I love bloggers who use elf because that's pretty much the only brand I own since it's so cheap.

    http://www.etherealizeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hi Jolie! Thanks for your comment. Nostalgic is also a tad too light for me. Now to be honest it depends what type of nude lipstick you're going for (similar to your lip colour, darker, or lighter) and tone (pink, beige or some other undertone..) x I have a lot of nude lippies but it's hard to narrow it down unless I know what you like :) X

      Delete
  2. love this post Dyna, thank you!! :)

    http://www.askdorianne.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts