ELF studio lip exfoliator | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!
I have been trying quite a handful of ELF products
and one of them is the new and intriguing ELF studio lip exfoliator.
I had had my eye on it since the first time they launched it on the US site.
It was eventually launched on the UK site,
and it is now a part of my collection too *yay*

 I featured this product in this video below if you'd like to see that:






ABOUT THE PRODUCT
A lip scrub in a lipstick form.
This has granules of what seems to be brown sugar,
which are hard enough to scrub your flaky lips off.
It has some creamy properties too,
which help make it more soothing when scrubbing.
How I use it? -
I scrub it with this exfoliator by applying it all over a couple of times,
apply a lip balm (which absorbs right through when you have exfoliated),
and my lips are good as knew.
I mean, don't expect luscious moisturised lips,
but it does help, A LOT.
This also tastes quite nice and smells a bit too sweet,
but that doesn't bother me.

 

BOTTOM LINE
To be quite honest,
I don't believe it has anything different
then you could have with some honey, olive oil and sugar.
But having said that, I've only exfoliated my lips once with that combination,
why? - because it's not handy to do so,
it's messy, and quite frankly I won't be
bothering doing the mixture whenever I need to scrub my lips.
So yes, I do enjoy this because whenever I have dry flaky lips.


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ohh this looks so interesting, the colour and look of it really put me off though :(

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! And I also wanted to let you know that I got to know about you through your videos on youtube (through another blogger) and it's like I got hooked! Keep up the good work, keep these blogs coming.

    dor
    http://www.askdorianne.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts