MUA NEW intense gloss in my lips are sealed | review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS!
MUA have launched quite a handful of new products recently 
and they're still launching new products. 
I got this with some offer of theirs but I forgot which one it was. 
It might have been some free shipping + free product ordeal.







ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a sponge tip doe foot applicator -gloss.
This is a very creamy pigmented gloss from MUA, 
You should know I much prefer lipsticks over glosses, 
and even though I buy quite a few lipglosses, I hardly ever use them.
This is not one of them. I love this one.
It lasts a good 2-3 hours.
The texture and pigmentation reminds me of the ELF conditioning lip balms. 
The shade is a rosy beautiful nude colour.










 BOTTOM LINE
I am in love with this creamy gloss, 
it's a perfect daytime shade, and it's a nice lip product to 
wear when you have chapped lips because it's quite forgiving.
Highly recommended!

That's it for this post dolls!
I hope you like it and take care!
- Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. wow super glossy and kind of sexy - love the lip pumping effect :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts