LIPSTICK DIARIES #29| Barry M Dolly Pink ! + what I think about individual lashes!



HELLO GUYS!

I have another Lipstick Diaries post today!
I was going for a wearable dewy overall look,
and I was inspired by Other Side of Cool's post
to put on some individual lashes on.
I've only tried them on once,
and wasn't a huge fan.
I've applied them on other people before
and I have no problem with that
but on me, it's much harder to get them sticking the right way,
because they kind of shift to wherever they want when I blink which is annoying,
to say the least.
But I like them, and I will be experimenting more with them.
 I even ordered 300 of them.


Anywho -
the lipstick in this look
is one of my favourites,
it's bright,
but wearable enough for daytime.
A beautiful blue toned barbie pink..
Just beautiful :)

 



FACE
MUA bb cream in medium 
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light
MUA bronzed perfection
Vivo cosmetics blush and highlighter primrose pink?
Catrice prime and fine highlighter

EYES
TFSI
Pupa diamond eyeshadow in 03
MUA matte eyeshadow in 16 
NYX single eyeshadow in vanilla sky, black
ELF mineral eyeshadow in natural 
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Individual false eyelashes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
Duo Lash Adhesive in Waterproof


EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist in brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in dolly pink


That's it for this post dolls, 
I hope you like it!
-and till the next..
 take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color!
    Love your videos and posts. Keep up with good work :)
    Greetings from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts