LIPSTICK DIARIES #24| NYX Merlot, NEW PRODUCTS Initial Impression & AWESOME NYX NEWS!



HELLO GUYS!

I have been getting a lot of feedback on these lipstick diaries / initial impressions posts, 
so I have another one today!


For this look I used the NYX matte lipstick in merlot, 
It's a fab lipstick from NYX. 
It's a wearable red shade, 
I personally love it. I'll tell you more about it below ! 




SAY HELLO TO MY FREAKY EYEBALL!

FACE
MUA bb cream in medium
Catrice retouch light reflecting concealer in ivory
Vivo cosmetics blush and highlighter in sweet peach
NYC bronzer in sunny

EYES
TFSI
Vivo cosmetics matte eyeshadow in sandstorm
Vivo cosmetics pearl eyeshadow in goddess, pale gold, espresso, golden leaf
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Essence longlasting eye pencil in black fever
Essence I love style eyeliner
Covergirl lash blast mascara
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Colorful online false lashes 207 

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow designer in brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in merlot 

 

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS!!

 

 

Vivo cosmetics blush and highlighter in sweet peach 

I'm so loving this blush at the moment!
The blush is to die for, 
a salmon peachy blush, with no pink to it, 
so beautiful on warm skintones. 
The highlighter is nice, 
doesn't blow me away though. 

 

Vivo cosmetics matte eyeshadow in sandstorm

The eyeshadow I really wanted from their website. 
This is a matte skintone shade, with a peachy undertone and no shimmer. 
I personally love it for all over the lid, blending and as a base colour. 
I definitely see myself using this quite often. 
 It is very creamy but slightly powdery.

Vivo cosmetics pearl eyeshadow in goddess

This is a beautiful gold-coppery eyeshadow but it is a tadpowdery, 
it has a mettalic hue to it, 
and is beautiful for that pop of shimmer. 
Love it!


Vivo cosmetics pearl eyeshadow in pale gold

 I tried this on my brow bone the first time I used it, 
but it looked a tad too green for a browbone shade, 
but I tried using it as a base all over the lid in this look and it looked amazing. 
Slightly powdery, quite creamy. 


 Vivo cosmetics pearl eyeshadow in espresso

This is a beautiful eyeshadow, 
however, it is chalky and powdery, 
so you need to work around it. 

Vivo cosmetics pearl eyeshadow in golden leaf

A beautiful eyeshadow, It's perfect for a subtle pop of colour on the lashline.
It's a tad powdery, though. 

NYX matte lipstick in Merlot 

A beautiful lipstick from NYX. 
I personally love NYX matte lipsticks. 

NEWS ALERT! NYX IS COMING TO MALTA !

*dances in a hoola skirt and a coconut bra* 
I don't know when or how, but I've asked on their fan page - 
and they told me they're launching soon! 
So like their page HERE for more info!
Anyway this lipstick is a wearable pinky red, 
I love the texture on this lipstick. 
I thought I'd be using this quite a lot in these wintery months, 
I really should use it more often.

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts