Tres Emme Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Treatment Hair Masque | review !



HEY DOLLS!

I always tend to review products that have to do with makeup 
but every now and then I post a review on hair products
This is one of them. 

 Tres Emme is famous for providing hair products at a reasonable price with salon-quality. 

I have tried products that didn't particularly wow me, 
but this one is not one of these products that fall under this category.

This was my first ever Tres Emme mask, 
and I loved it and still do.







How I apply this: I shampoo my hair, and after I soak off the excess water from my hair 
I apply this generously and wait a few minutes for my hair to soak the product in.

Over a month ago I changed my hair colour,
I went back to brown 
and my hair was suddenly dry with no shine and 
it was the unhealthiest my hair has ever been. 

This mask has really helped a lot with that. 
My hair immediately started feeling softer and healthier. 
I love the smell and the texture too.

Packaging-wise I much prefer this over a squeezy tube, much easier to scoop out product,
plus you can use all of it with no waste without the hassle. 












BOTTOM LINE
I definitely love this product. In fact I already repurchased, 
am running out
and I bought a backup already. 
Highly recommended! 


That's it for this post!
I hope you guys find it helpful
and till the next post take care!

Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review! I will have to try and pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds promising. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts