LIPSTICK DIARIES #18 | NYX buttery nude !

 
 
 
HELLO GUYS! 
 
I've started another series. 
It's like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
As you might know I'm a lipstick fanatic. I'm quite the collector, 
and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite. 
So I decided to start this LIPSTICK DIARIES, 
in which I will be featuring a FOTD every single day
featuring a different lipstick every time.
This series of posts will stop when I run out of lipsticks. 
For lipsticks that I cannot work on their own, 
I will be pairing them with other products, 
but I will try my best to display the lipsticks on their own. 
  
In this look I used NYX lip xtreme in buttery nude
  This is not exactly a lipstick, but it's not a lipgloss either. 
It's like an in between product with great pigmentation. 
I got this around 2 weeks ago and I've worn this a couple of times, 
it is a deeper nude - perfect for tan and dark complexions. 

I paired the lipstick with a fall look that's really in right now. 
Smokey eyes with a twist. 
I applied some black matte eyeshadow all over the lid 
and then applied a winged liner like I normally do. 
You can stay clear of lining the waterline, but I did
 because I find that my eyes look funny if I don't.




FACE
LA girl pro conceal hd concealer in pure beige
ELF mineral glow in bronzed*
Milani baked blush in luminoso
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighter*
 
EYES 
TFSI
NYX single eyeshadow in black
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
Catrice intensif eye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride
Catrice 2 in 1 revolution to evolution mascara*
 
EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark side
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
NYX lip xtreme in buttery nude

*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes

I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx




 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts