Hair & Skin Care HAUL !



HEY DOLLS!

I have a haul today.. It's mainly hair care but I also got a couple of skincare or some other products.



Gilette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
Got a 15% off! Bought this before – great product. No more dry legs for me.


Nivea double effect antipersperant
Bought this like 15 times already – my favourite antipersperant ever. I never leave the house without it. This is a backup, actually.



Veet Facial Wax Strips
My favourite wax strips. I use these for my upper lip, and they're just brilliant.

Now on the stuff I like to buy :D



Tres Emme Split Remedy Split Mend Protect Leave in Treatment
I've been looking for a good leave in conditioner since forever. I've used this quite some few times, it's nice and creamy, seems to do a great job so far. This is a new product as far as I know, actually a new line from Tres Emme.



Camay Creme Delice berry bliss shower gel
This smells SOOOOOO yummy! I swear – one of the best smelling products in the world. Smells just like bubblegum.


Herbal Essence hello hydration shampoo
I always get the conditioner. But in an act of stupidity I got the shampoo, but I figured I should keep it anyway. Change it up a bit.

 

Quickies 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes
I haven't bought any makeup wipes for a while, and these are a bit dry. I miss my baby wipes actually.

 
Pantene Aqua Light Nourishing Spray
Love this spray. This is my 2nd one actually. It's brilliant and smells lovely!

I hope you like this haul!
Let me know what you think :)

Dyna
xx


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Can you please review the Veet face wax strips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great beauty product. Today million of beauty product are available for women and men. If you faced hair loss problem then Kanchiindianoil is best solution for your hair care. herbal hair growth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts