Essence multi action blackest black mascara | review w/ swatches !




HELLO GUYS!!


So, as you guys probably already know,
I am veerrry picky with my mascaras.


I'm a pain to please.


I have not yet found my HG mascara.
and I've been trying out quite a few mascaras ever since my mind flipped to Make Up Freak Mode.


This is a new mascara from Essence 
it will become available in a few weeks now, 
and I'm going to tell you how it performs in this review, 
for your reference.




PACKAGING
Pretty sleek and cute,
black and cute wordings
and the typed out letters did not fade
I had no problems whatsoever when it comes to the packaging..






WAND
A rather typical mascara wand
fibre bristles
not too big, not too small
nothing special
Medium sized






SHADE OF BLACK
An intense shade of black






LENGTHENING
A little


VOLUMISING
Nope




OVERALL PERFORMANCE
It doesn't do much as a mascara but it's black and it lengthens a little. 



BEST USE FOR ME
Paired with other mascaras.



RECOMMENDED FOR WHO?
Everyone who likes a mascara that makes your lashes really black. 
I wish it gives better curl, length and volume though. 

1 coat


2-3 coats


left eye using Essence blackest black mascara and right eye using Catrice doll eye mascara

BOTTOM LINE
I am quite pleased with this mascara but it's not something 
that stands out, definitely.
But it's worth trying out if you'd like a decent affordable mascara.



I hope you found this helpful guys,
Let me know what you think :)
Dyna

xxx

FTC Disclaimer: Products featured in this post were gifted to me by PharmaMT for visiting their events, I am in no way obliged, or being paid to review or feature their products.  I am not paid to do this post and I am 100% honest

Comments

  1. Great review!!! I have the same problem as you ... can't find THE perfect mascara :( still looking for it!!!
    xxx
    http://itsallaboutbeautybydemyfil.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I always get confused on which mascaras to pick from essence since there are so many!

    From their range I quite like the essence 'get big lashes' - volume curl mascara, which I find great for everyday use!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts