Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 c'est la vie [review w/ swatches!!] #HG

HELLO GUYS!!

I have another Essence product review today!!
MAN do I love this brand!
I'm so glad I found out that it was available in Malta a couple of months ago :D

Anyway. 
This is a product I'm going to love to review, 
because this has easily become one of my favourite eye pencils !!
I have been using this eye pencil quite a lot.





PACKAGING

twist up pencil, silver sleek packaging,
used it for months and words on it haven't worn off.



PIGMENTATION

really nicely pigmented, it's a beautiful metallic silver colour


FINISH

Frosty / Mettalic


TEXTURE

VERY creamy. Enough to smudge as well.



STAYING POWER

AMAZING. This is by far, the BEST eyeliner I have tried, in all forms. It stays all day, no smudging, no need to powder. (people with oily skin would still need to powder this though)


PERFORMANCE: 
This is great, GREAT. It is twist up, so you don't have sharpening issues. It has great staying power, great smudgability before it sets, has a matte finish and glides like a dream. Am I in heaven?






BOTTOM LINE
I like to use this on the inner corner of my eyes for that pop of colour, and trust me, 
this is amazing!


I hope you find tis review helpful
and let me know what you think below -
Dyna
xxx





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. essence longlasting eyepencil is given in the post here. Read to know more
    caucasian hair colouring

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts