Catrice precision eye pencil in 030 Silver Stallone | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I have been trying out these Catrice eyeliners, 
I wasn't interested in buying them before
but when I went to the bloggers event, 
Daniela told me she really enjoys these and she prefers these
to the Essence longlasting eye pencils (which I love!).

Anyway. 
Here goes my review on the :
 Catrice precision eye pencil in 030 Silver Stallone


PACKAGING
Twist up packaging, 
quite sleek. 
But I've had issues with the packaging .. for two reasons:
1. it takes AGES to twist it all up, 
2. Sometimes it doesn't twist back down and I've wasted a whole one of these because of this. 
 Other than that, I'm fine. 
But it is quite a big deal, to be honest. 



TEXTURE
Very very creamy. 
Smudgeable, too.
 Draws effortlessly whether it's your waterline, lower lashline or lashline. 



PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented. 


SHADE 
A metallic silver colour



LASTING POWER
Lasts all day, without the need to set it.
On the waterline, it would need retouching.  



FINISH
Frosty finish



BOTTOM LINE
I don't love this liner as much as I love the black one. 
I prefer the Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 c'est la vie! because it's more pigmented.
I still use it, though.
It only costs €2.80, so that's one hell of a price for one hell of a good liner!


That's it for this review, 
I hope you find this review helpful dolls and let me know what you think! 

- Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 


Comments

Popular Posts