Catrice blush in Toffee Fairy | review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS!

 I have a review on a Catrice blush which is relatively new to the collection.
It's called Toffee Fairy.
I got this way back when we had the Catrice / Essence Bloggers Event. 


PACKAGING
Nothing to complain here, 
Packaging is very sturdy, 
plastic and clear material, 
No issues whatsoever



TEXTURE
Very creamy


PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented for a blush


SHADE
A natural muted peachy brown,
satin finish
Best for light skinned girls

 
 
 


 
 
 






BOTTOM LINE
I quite like this blush, 
especially for those days when I don't feel like wearing a blush colour, 
because it looks very natural.
I like this for summer because most of the time I just stick to bronzer and that's about it. 

I hope you found this review helpful,
and till the next post..
take care!

Dyna

xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this product for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid for this post and as always, I'm a 100% honest.

Comments

  1. i have never tried catrice blushes before.
    will give them a try ;)


    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  2. texture is awesome, like every from Catrice :D but toffieeeeeee, no thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts