Catrice eyebrow stylist pencil in date with ash-ton | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I have a Catrice review today, 
When I lightened my hair I wasn't quite ready for the whole eyebrow change, 
and I didn't have a product that filled my brows nicely, 
and light enough for my hair, 
Now that I've gone darker, 
I've reverted to the darker options, 

But during my blonde days,
 I found an eyebrow product that worked wonders for my brows. 

And that's this product. 
 I don't want this to be a lengthy review so I'm just going to start straight ahead.


PACKAGING
 It's basically a traditional eyebrow pencil that you have to sharpen, 
it has two sides - the pencil, and a brush to smooth out the lines.


TEXTURE
Nice, smoothe but not overly creamy. 





LASTING POWER
Lasts all day.


SHADE
A medium ash brown





That's about it for this review, 
I hope you found this helpful and let me know what you think guys!

Dyna
xxx



  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Sounds promising. Will look for it! :)

    P.S you look gorgeous as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wanting to try product from Catrice, especially the lip stain and lip tint, have you tried it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip tint yes I have dear, it s quite nice but takes quite a while to dry :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts