ELF eyebrow treat and tame in medium | review w/ swatches !


HELLO GUYS!

I have been meaning to review this product for at least one year. 
Yes, I know,
BAD BLOGGER!


The thing is, I hate this product. 
So I have been postponing this review since forever,
and today I decided to justgo ahead and tell you why I hate this product.










WHAT'S TO LOVE?

Nice packaging, 
Nice claims, 
easy to apply.. 

BUT
This product just doesn't deliver for me. 
The brow shade looks terrible on my brows, 
and unless you have white brows, 
I don't see the point why you'd need this product. 
If anything, I'd rather use a brown mascara. 

As for the "treat" side. 
Pretty much useless for me. 
Didn't work, but then again I didn't really use it all that much.


BOTTOM LINE
Not recommended, 
I don't like it, 
but you might do, I guess.

That's it for this post,
I hope you found it helpful and let me know what you think -
Dyna
xxx



  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts