Revlon photoready concealer | review w/ swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I have another review today, I have so many products to review, 
I'm actually finding it quite hard to keep up with reviewing all products. 

So I have really bad under eye circles, 
I always wear concealer on my under eye area just because 
I don't want to look like a dead raccoon. 

So I got this concealer a while back,
because it's Emily Noel's favourite concealer.
I got shade Light Medium 003, 
it's not the lightest shade, but it's the lightest they had in stock. 
I got this for €11.50
and it was overpriced, so next time round I'll be getting it online. 

This was my go-to concealer in summer, because I'm darker in summer than in winter, 
so the not-so-light concealer worked better.







PACKAGING
Twist-up, 
sleek, 
small, portable, 
secure. 
I have had no issues with the packaging whatsoever.



TEXTURE
Super creamy, 
smoothe, 
doesn't need setting


LASTING POWER
Lasts all day, except that it might need retouching after 6 hours. 



SHADE
A yellow undertoned concealer and I'm a light medium skintone, 
and it works perfectly fine


COVERAGE
Medium to full, depending on how much you build it up, 
and it doesn't cake up when you do.

BEST USE FOR:
Under eye areas,
I don't feel that it's as dry as it should be for blemishes and concealing spots. 



BOTTOM LINE
Great concealer!
Worth getting if you're looking for a good concealer. 
The only reason I could find that would make you not like this, 
is if you prefer liquid concealers. 
But trust me it's handy, it's quick
and great, too. 


That's it for this review,
let me know what you think if you've tried it
and till the next post - take care dolls!

Dyna
xxx


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. yee, looks gorgeous.. anyway, i followed you,..
    hope you follow back :)

    keicee

    http://www.itskeicee.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have a lipstick in that same tube.. i think that they could've made it different but it looks great on you!

    Check out my blog at: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts