Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I have (yet) another Catrice product review today. 

I will be reviewing one of their newest product today, 
it's all about their highlighter. 

I have had time to test this a lot, 
and actually,
I've used this a lot. 

Here's my 2 cents about it.








PACKAGING
Sleek, a bit glossy so it can look a bit messy at times. 
Closes nicely, 
and wording is engraved so it will not fade off. 
Very sleek, very professional-looking. 







TEXTURE
Very smoothe, 
buttery. 



LASTING POWER
On my dry to normal skin, 
it lasts a good 8 hours, which is good for me. 



SHADE
A satin finish highlighter with a bit of a sheen to it 
It has a pink undertone to it




blended

blended



FUNCTION
I like to use this on my cheekbones and my under eyes 
so that it brightens my under eye area.
 


 I even used this in my Miley Cyrus Makeup Tutorial which you can check out below:




BOTTOM LINE
I love this highlighting powder, 
it's perfect for that natural highlight.
I personally like to use this for daytime because it doesn't have shimmer or glitter in it. 
I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a nice subtle highlight.


I hope you found this review helpful, 
let me know what you think below
and till the next post..
Take care!

Dyna
xx



FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts