Sleek Pout Paints [ Peachy Keen, Minx, Mauve Over ] | review with swatches !



HELLO GUYS !

I have had these pout paints for a year now, 
and I wanted to try these out ever since I saw them. 
I got these in a Secret Santa parcel I got from Sophie [Hi Sophie!]

These were some of the shades I really wanted when I first saw them, 
so I was very much thrilled when I opened my parcel. 

Here's what I think about them now:


PACKAGING
Squeee tube packaging. 
Sleek [pun intended] and nice as always. 


TEXTURE
Creamy, but I have an issue with these lip products, 
a big issue, which will dominate this review. 
You see, these seperate over time. Minx and Peachy Keen alreadys separated 
and Minx had seperated even before I opened it. 
By separation I mean the product literally splits into two:
oil, and colour/ pigment. 
And that's not a good thing. 
Because when it comes out sometimes you have more oil than actual pigmentation and 
it doesn't apply quite as nice.




LASTING POWER
Depends on how much oil / pigmentation you get. 


SHADES
Peachy Keen: A yellow based peachy orangey nude. Kind of difficult to wear on its own. 
Minx: A lovely peachy nude colour.
Mauve Over: A super pigmented purple with a pink undertone to it.


PEACHY KEEN
PEACHY KEEN
MAUVE OVER


MAUVE OVER

MINX


MINX
FINISH
Again, depends on how much oil / pigmentation you get. 
The more oil you get - the glossier the finish. 

BOTTOM LINE
In theory, they're great products especially for mixing and stuff like that.
But I feel that once you get these you kind of lose all the hype about it
especially if they happen to seperate over time like mine did. 
 They're still worth trying out though. 
I hope you guys found this review helpful 
and let me know what you think about them below if you've tried them.
Thank you guys for reading 
and till the next post.. take care ! 

Dyna 
xxx


FTC Disclaimer: I got these products for free in a Secret Santa ordeal last Christmas. I am a 100% honest and I am not paid for this post and I am not affiliated with any brand or company.

Comments

  1. I agree about peachy keen, I still can't find a way to wear it,is so nude and orange! But I love it's texture.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts