How I wear coral lips when coral lips are out of season.



HELLO DOLLS!

So if you've been following my blog for a while
you'd know I love coral / peach / orange lips..
they work great when you have a tan and it oftem makes us associate summer with coral lips.

But - I don't like colour rules,
and I don't like to abide by them.
So I'm going to show you how I wore coral lips in winter
and it still worked.





FACE
NYX HD foundation in sand beige, warm sand
Maybelline age rewind concealer in light
ELF cool bronzer
 Milani baked blush in luminoso
NYX mosaic blush in highlight *

EYES
TFSI
NYX single eyeshadows in champagne, dark brown, highlight, cryptonite
Catrice gel eyeliner in black jack with jack black
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Colorful online lashes #011
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow stylist - dark side
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
LIPS
Sleek matte lipstick in Papaya Punch 
Sleek sheen lipstick in Peaches and Cream

*product sent for free for pr purposes

That's it for this post
I hope you guys like it !
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. Nice I really like that colour :) thanks for showing how to use coral lipsticks in winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have mostly seen you in corals and peaches. It compliments you SO well. You look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like coral lipstick too :)

    You're so pretty!

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts