Get your bling bling on ! | Pupa Milano Diamond Collection !



HELLO GUYS!

I received some products from Pupa Milano in Malta 
and I thought I'd show you what  I got because they're perfect for some 
New Year bling-bling.. 


ABOUT THE COLLECTION. 
It's for the festive season. And there are 4 new nail polishes,
2 new lipsticks, 
4 new glitter eyeliners
and 4 new diamond eyeliners. 

They're all limited edition so if you see anything you like - 
I'd say get it now before it's gone. 
Read more about the collection HERE 


PRODUCTS I GOT



This is not a review, 
as I have only played around with these 
but not long enough to tell you about lasting power and performance.

1. DIAMOND EYELINER (glitter eyeliner gel)











I got shade 03 Copper Glitter Déco. 
I'm asucker for a good glitter eyeliner. 
These baby glitters are not sparse at all.. 
The glitter is not fine but it's fine. 
- In the sense that the glitter is quite chunky in appearance (it doesn't look like fine glitter)
- but it's fine in texture, it's not supposed to bother you on your eyes or feel funny. 
There are three different colours in this glitter eyeliner - 
gold, copper and silver - PERFECT for this festive season.



2. DIAMOND EYESHADOW (Wet & Dry Gelée Compact Eyeshadow)
















While this is not a unique shade, 
this is a fun eyeshadow. 
And I'll tell you why in a second. 
I got shade 03 РCopper Glitter D̩co
and the pattern on this eyeshadow is eyecatching and so beautiful. 
When you swatch it, you'll notice it's very creamy and buttery and yet very pigmented. 
It's a beautiful frosty champagne colour. 
Perfect for daytime - not as such for this festive season. 
It's beautiful..
I'll be getting a lot of use out of this one. 






I definitely love and recommend these,
they're really nice and great for some bling bling!

Dyna

xx 

FTC Disclaimer: I got these free from pupa Milano Malta, I am not affiliated with the brnd and my reviews are, as always, a 100% honest.


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts