FOTD | What I wore on Christmas Day !



HELLO GUYS!

I had a lovely Christmas this year,
I hope you had a fab one too!

And as the title implies I will be sharing what makeup I wore on the day.

I was wearing a red dress,
and I decided to match my lips with the dress because
that kind of really amps up the whole look.

Anyway - here's the look :D





FACE
ELF mineral infused primer
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
MUA bronzed perfection
Essence cherry blossom collection blush in 01 asian sensation
NYX Mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES
TFSI
Catrice made to stay eyeshadow in copper & gabbana
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown, highlight
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
PUPA milano glitter eyeliner in 03 *
MUA undressed palette - shade 12
Catrice mini max mascara *
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Ebay lashes ardell dupes 102

EYEBROWS
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
MUA eyebrow pencil in dark brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in perfect red
ELF studio lip liner in red



*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
I hope you like it and let me know what you think dolls!
- Dyna
xxx



 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Oh i wanna see your dress :) Red lips really do suit you hunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so warm here in my country seeing you with that coat. Luv u dyna <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts